Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Appreciation blog

This year, I'm grateful for the things I've received. grateful for is the friends I have, most of which are new. I'm happy that I don't get into that much trouble, workroom is another thing I'm grateful for. This gives me more time to complete the work that I need. I'm grateful to get past the problems I've faced this year, and the one's my family have passed to. I'm grateful for my parents. My mom who takes the time to help me with school work, or any other problems. My dad who gives me rides to places when it's cold outside, and for the time he sets to help me if I'm in trouble at school. My grandparents who I'm lucky to have, my grandma who helps watch my sisters. My grandpa who is a hard worker,he works 14 hours a day. My grandma who is 49 and my grandpa who is 52. My 2 younger sisters.both who are annoying. But they still do there part to help. One who is in 4th grade,9 years old. My other sister is who is 3, even though she is the most challenging. She still helps by picking up her toys. I have no older siblings, because I'm the oldest. But, I have my aunt who is 20, she is the closest thing I have to an older sister. I grew up with her, I helped her face her when she would feel lonely. She helped me in school, we're only 7 years apart. My other aunt who was always helping my family when we used to struggle. When they moved away 5 years ago, things got a little hard for her. She moved in with her boyfriend, 1 year later she had my cousin who is 4 now. The middle aunt, who would always try to have fun with me and my sisters. Our dog,who is 7 years old now. Shares the same birthday as my younger sister, (May 29) . Every year we by our dog a bone and a new bed. Even though its my sisters birthday and the dogs, they both share the love that they receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment